Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sad little piggies!!!

So I have been getting excited because Kyri is actually getting hair on her head!! It's starting to get so long. Well probably not long to every one else but to me it is. So yesterday I decided to go and buy her some little elastics so I could attempt to pull her hair up. It was a very sad attempt and she wouldn't hold still so they are not at all even. But it made me excited so I had to share the pictures. (She really was happy. My camera just distracts her so I can never get a smile on camera.)



4 comments:

The Christensens said...

I love the little piggies. I understand totally about getting so excited about them even though they are so little.

mr & mrs O. said...

HAHA i love it! she is so cute!

Carrie said...

those are darling piggies! don't worry, it will get easier with the holding still..at least sometimes!

bjoycer98 said...

Hey Tory...I am glad I found your site through Sheri's. Kyri is so stinkin cute! I mean what a doll! I totally feel your pain on the lack of hair. Sabrina is almost 18 months and I can only do one sad little piggy in the center.

background