Friday, January 9, 2009

Crafters Corner

So I got the mail today and was looking through the home town values magazine thingy that comes like once a month and today in it I found an ad for a place called Crafters Corner. It's not open yet but opens on Saturday January 24th at 10 am. It is "Utah's newest do-it-yourself craft store." (as the magazine says) The pictures on there blog and the ad look so cute! Check out their blog. There is a link off of my blog. Anyway, I'm going to go to the grand opening because I am very interested!! I want some of the things from there. Any one who wants to go to, I would love the company!! Let me know!! (First 50 people get a free gift!!)

2 comments:

Mike and Nic said...

I want to come with you! Sounds like fun.

LacyAsher#1 said...

I want to come. Where is it?

background