Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. This New Years Eve just wasn't the same as past ones. Maybe it's just because I am getting older and it's just not that exciting anymore! But we didn't do anything really. Just watched a movie with friends and then came home at like 10:30! Pretty sad! That's ok, the new year will happen no matter where you are and what you are doing right? I am excited though to see what 2009 will bring and to watch my baby grow up.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy New Year! It was great hangin out the other night! I am so glad you brought Kyri. She's an absolute doll! It will be so great for you watching her grow another year. Lot's of fun milestones ahead! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry we're so lame! Mike and I ended up going to bed at 10:30 that night. Nice huh?

The Christensens said...

I hear you on not being the same. Once you are married and have kids it si more important to put them to bed before midnight. We came one at 10 too.

background