Thursday, January 22, 2009

Furry Friend Anyone?

So my friend Jenny text me today and asked if I wanted a dog! I would love a dog but right now we are not ready for one! Our backyard is not fenced in and our inside of our house is to small for a yellow lab. She has to find a new home for her almost 3 year old male yellow lab named Chase. He is currently staying at her moms house but can't stay any longer and she can't have him at her house because they are renting and dogs aren't allowed. She doesn't want to give him up but doesn't feel she has any other options. So if any of you out there are looking for a cute yellow lab, I know just the one!! He is a really good dog, he gets along well with dogs and cats and is good with kids also. He is house trained but hasn't been fixed yet. She needs to find him a new home as soon as possible so I told her I would try to help her find some one! So let me know if you or anyone you know wants a yellow lab on a temporary but most likely permanent basis. Thanks everyone!! I'll post a picture of him as soon as she sends me one.

3 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

My sister has a girl yellow lab and her husband would love to get another lab, but their house is way to small for two big dogs. I hope she is able to find a home for him.

Sheri Barker said...

Your new Profile is super cute! It makes me want to keep changing mine too. We want the dog, but we have no place for it either. Sad. Teague loves yellow labs! Hopefully she finds it a good home.

Carrie said...

C'mon people, i have a yellow lab and he's great! ohhh, but not great enough to have two. sorry tor, i'll have to pass on the fury friend. LOL! love ya! ;)

background