Monday, February 23, 2009

Tory needs...

Ok, so here is another one! If you are sick of seeing these then I'm sorry but this one was actually funny with my name this time.
Same rules as the "Tory likes to.." but now it's "Tory needs"

1- Tory needs to find a seat, and soon. (I don't know what for?)
2- Tory needs obedience training, weight loss, and some work on her habit of urine marking before she will be ready. (I guess I am naughty? I agree with the weight loss, and if I don't pee on things how will people know it is mine?)
3- Tory needs to eat more of those organic lamb feta patties in the Berkeley dining hall. (Doesn't sound very good to me!)
4- Tory needs David's help again when she discovers a woman's body has been stuffed in a manhole while she's inspecting a community development site. (YIKES!!!)
5- Tory needs a Tebbit. (not sure what that is.)
6- Tory Needs to Go. (Go where?)
7- Tory needs your help! (PLEASE!)
8- Tory needs to become a Steelers fan and not a Cowboys fan. (I didn't know that I cared so much!)
9- Tory needs to lay off the Krispy Kremes. (Ok, ok, I know I need to lose some weight. You don't have to keep reminding me.)
10- Tory needs a hug. (I love hugs!)

Ok so I did cheat a little. I didn't pick the first 10. I picked the best ones because a lot of them were about this John Tory guy and they made him seem like a bad guy so I didn't want those. Plus, I'm not a guy!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are funny :) I did the carrie likes to and there was some real funny ones! I have not posted on my blog yet but i plan to. I won't be doing the first 10 either, b/c there was some naughty ones! My blog is rated G afterall. Ok, mayby PG 13 sometimes! Haha.

Mike and Nic said...

Too funny! I liked those a lot!

Sheri Barker said...

You need to stop urinating on things!!! Ha Ha! Your St. Patty's page is super cute! I feel like I want to change mine every week! lol! I'll see you tomorrow to work on our invites! Yay parties! And then Zac's Birthday is Friday! Woah!! And yay parties again!!

background