Friday, February 20, 2009

Brandon likes to.......

I saw this on someones blog and thought it looked like fun! Here's what you do
a.) go to google b.) type your name and "likes to" in the search line all in quotations (ex. "Tory likes to"). c.) list the top ten things that come up. When I did my own name my results weren't that great. So i'm sharing Brandons name instead because his was better and much funnier.
1- Brandon likes to Step Out's Page on My.KicksOnFire.com
2- Brandon likes to Step Out. (not sure what this is??)
3- Brandon likes to draw!
4- Brandon likes to move it move it. (yeah he does)
5- Brandon likes to hang out and watch his favorite team, the San Diego Chargers, every Sunday. (this is new news to me. I thought he hated watching sports on tv. I wonder if he knows?)
6- Brandon likes to paint! (that's not what he told me)
7- Brandon likes to lift people up at parties. (like pick people up off the ground, or lift there spirits? Either way it does kinda sound like him.)
8- Brandon likes to make farting noises on my stomach. (ha ha ha. Sad but if I let him this would be true!!)
9- Brandon likes to scare me. (sometimes he really does.)
10- Brandon likes to take pictures of himself. (oh really?)
(oh so pretty)

I tag anyone who wants to do this. It's pretty funny I guess. Depending on what your name is. Mine wasn't so great. Have fun! I hope you like to...............

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am going to have to try this, how funny! My fav is likes to make farting noises on my tummy! LOL! :)

background