Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My baby turned 2!!!!

So my baby just turned 2! So crazy! Time is flying by. She is so much fun though! You can pretty much have a full on conversation with her. She talks so well. Even the doctor was impressed by how well she talks. She is just a smartie I guess. I don't take credit for doing anything special to teach her. I think I owe it all to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Dora... :) At her 2 year appointment she weighs 33 lbs and is 34 inches tall!! She is our chubba wubba!! :) So for her birthday we were just going to have a little get together in our back yard at our new place. But then the forecast called for rain, so we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese instead. It was lots of fun! All of our family was there! Kyri really enjoyed spending time with everyone. We just had butterfly cupcakes, played games, and enjoyed each others company. All in all it was a great day. :) Thank you to everyone who was able to make it. :)
Here is a little picture journey of Kyri!!

My little paisley!!
Can't believe that this was 2 years ago. The time goes to fast!
My flower child!
My little chubba!
First Birthday!
December 2009
Birthday Girl!!
May 2010
Kyri's Cake!
Butterfly Cupcakes
Skee ball with Grandpa Chad!
Grandma, Kyri and Chuck
Kyri and her Maime
Opening presents. She got spoiled!
Riding in the tipsy truck with Ben!

Happy Birthday Kyri! We love you so much and don't know what we would do without you!! You make us smile everyday and keep us on our toes! You will always be our baby bear!!

5 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

she is just getting cuter by the minute! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday!!! They grow too fast...

Carrie said...

Love that cute girl! Chuck E Cheese is fun for parties. Maddie has had her last two birthdays there. It does make for a good weather location! Such cute pics of your princess! :)

Carrie said...

I think I meant a bad weather location...Duh! (you knew that right? Lol.) Miss you too!!

HOLLY said...

She is so darling!

background