Monday, October 18, 2010

We are having a.......................


Yep a boy!! :) Landon T Miller will join our family in March!! We are excited to welcome him!! A little nervous to! New territory that we are headed into!! :) But we are excited for the new journey. It was good to get to see him today and to know that everything was looking great!! He was being quite the wiggle worm during the ultrasound, so hopefully he will calm down once he is here!! Here are the pictures from his ultrasound....                                                 (sorry, they are pictures of pictures! I couldn't figure out my scanner)




Nope, not shy at all!! :)

 Can't wait to meet our little guy!!!

(p.s.- if anyone has any baby boy clothes they are getting rid of let me know!! :) Then I won't have to dress him like a girl! :) )




2 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

yay yay yay! congrats you guys! I can't wait to hear more about him and what you guys name him! I have a bunch of nephews so I'll ask my sisters if they have any clothes they have kept. since you are having a boy you have to have a baby shower! Heck I'll get together with Sheri and we could throw you one! :D

Teara Watson said...

Congrats! Everyone is stealing all of the boys!

background