Monday, October 12, 2009

My silly little girl

So since I have started making my car seat covers, I had to get our carrier car seat out. Well Kyri has decided to use it as her own little chair. The other day I was making a tutu and she sat in it to watch her all time favorite movie, Mickey Mouse Club House Adventures in Wonderland, and next thing I looked over and she was out. Silly girl. We watch this movie about 7-10 times a day i swear. She will just randomly start singing the song that they sing on there. Or go around saying "OH TOODLES" She is pretty much obsessed.

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

hehe how cute! she is getting so big and more adorable each day!

Tory Miller said...

thanks jannali.

Carrie said...

oh toodles! my kids love mickey clubhouse too...but probably not as much as Kyri! she's a stinkin cutie! i loved seeing her at lunch the other day. i can't believe how good she is talking..so adorable!!

maddie has those same monkey p.j.'s...cute!

background