Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My baby is growing up!! :(

So Kyri is turning 1 on Friday. Where has the year gone? It seems just yesterday I was holding my newborn in my arms. I miss those days, but I do love her at this stage. She is such a silly little girl. She is constantly making me laugh throughout the day. Dancing, making a silly scrunched up nose face, or just being her. We had Nicole take her pictures on Saturday for her birhtday. Here are some of my favorite ones.




See what I mean by scrunching up her nose!! :)
Oh man! How can you not love that face! No matter how big of a stinker she is being.
Thanks Nicole for the super cute pictures! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I know, I know, it goes by WAY too fast! Crazy that she one already. She is such a little doll! I love the scrunched up nose. HaPpY 1st BiRtHdAy KyRi!!!

LacyAsher#1 said...

I totally forgot that she was born the day after my birthday!! She is such a cutie! They do grow up to fast..........pretty soon she will be going to first grade!!! Happy Birthday Kyri!!!!

LacyAsher#1 said...

Just got the invitation!! I will try my hardest to be to the birthday party.........I have alot going on that day, but I will do my best. I really want to go!!

background