Thursday, April 16, 2009

An update on us!!

Wow! It's been a long time since I have blogged! I just haven't had the urge to blog lately. I'm not sure why because it gets pretty addicting. So here is a little update on us! Not a ton has changed. Kyri is growing like a weed. But we love her so much. She is starting to get her own little personality. She is so much fun!! I recently became an Avon rep. I just started doing it for something to do. I feel like I do nothing lately so I thought that I would find something to do. And I liked the thought of Avon because you don't have to do parties, it's totally laid back and you can do as much or as little as you want with it. No pressure to make any kind of quotas and there is no inventory involved! Oh, and it was really cheap to start it! :) Not much is different with Brandon. He's still doing the same thing he has been for a while. I M Flash. Oh and he has his little job with Primerica doing life insurance. So if any one out there needs new life insurance let me know. :) We had a good Easter. Kyri got spoiled!! She got tons of candy (which means me and Brandon got tons of candy since she can't eat much of it. :)) she also got 2 stuffed bunnies, a chubby lamb, a bubble blowing hippo, a baby doll, clothes, and a few other random things. I took her to the Orem Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning. Sheri and Zac joined us. It was fun but cold. Luckily it didn't start raining till we were about done and ready to leave. It was more of a hunt for me and Sheri since Kyri and Zac are still so little and if we would have only let them pick things up they would have only gotten like one thing. There were TONS of people there. On Sunday my Aunts had there traditional Easter egg hunt in there backyard. It ended up only being Kyri and my little cousin Brody because the other little kiddies were sick. So we ended up picking up a bunch of eggs there. Kyri would walk over to them and look down at them and that's as far as she would go. I think she picked up maybe 1 out of the whole bucket we picked up. But we had lots of fun. Here are some pictures of our adventures over the last month.








2 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

She is such a little doll! I can't believe how big she has gotten. We need to get together for a girls night. I hate that I am going to miss Jills baby shower. It seems like my life has gotten so busy. Last month I was busy every weekend, it seems like this month has buzzed by too. I need to see my girls!!

Carrie said...

Your blog header is so cute! you do a good job! :) i find myself spending too much time on that dang scrapblog.com (that's what you use right?) so, mine come out a little plain, then i can't decide what looks good! anyway, i love your background too, so cute!

cute pics of Kyri, she's such a darling little girl! so cute and easy goin'! don't worry, she'll get into the easter egg hunting thing! maybe next year. my kids finally got into it for the first time this year. i bet they will like it even more next year. it was finally fun to hunt w/ them this time b/c they actually tried to find eggs. well, dylan did on our first hunt and maddie did on both.

good luck w/ the Avon! next time i see ya i'll have to look at a book :)

background