Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bedtime Stories

So tonight we had a date night with our friends Mike and Nicole! We always have lots of fun! Today we went to dinner at the Outback and went to see Bedtime Stories! Food was great and so was the movie! I recommend it to anyone looking to see a good comedy! The Journey song on my playlist is dedicated to that movie! (It plays at the end with the credits) So go see Bedtime Stories, eat some popcorn, drink a soda (or water. Whatever you prefer) and be prepared to laugh!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So I am for sure going to see that. I thought it sounded cute...but you never know. Looks like Kyri had a great first Christmas! How fun. Why have kids if ya can't spoil the heck out of 'em right? haha. :)

Lexi said...

Hi Tory! I got your card the other day...I loved the pictures your baby is co cute!!! Tell Brandon hi for me!

Alexis

Mike and Nic said...

We had so much fun with you guys! We need to do it more often!!

Caralee said...

Sounds like fun. Thanks for the idea. And boy did your baby get spoiled this christmas. What a lucky, and gorgeous girl!

background